Get an Ornament, Give a Good Christmas (and more!)

Giving Tree, Media Center

The holiday season is the season of giving. If you feel like helping out and are feeling extra festive, the Student Services office has a task for you: collect an “ornament” from the Giving Tree, purchase the item written on the tag, and return your donation to the Student Services or Media Center. This year, you can also use online links to shop and ship the items right to the school.

This event lasts from 11/22 to 12/20, so you should have plenty of time to return/ship (see links below) the items. Presents should not be wrapped, but should have the Giving Tree tag attached. All items will assist East families in need, and the entire event is sponsored by the SLE Key Club. See Ms. King in the library with any questions!

Amazon online shopping + shipping link

Target online shopping + shipping link

Digital gift cards are accepted and can be forwarded to: [email protected]

What is Key Club?

The Key Club is an international group of students who do their best to organize community-building events and services. If you are a good leader, organizer, helper, or want to make a difference, the Key Club is available at East. This group is extracurricular and does not grant credit; however, it would appear on a college résumé.

For more Key Club at East information, visit @ slehskeyclub.weebly.com/about.html

Coat Drive box, between Main Office & Student Services

Winter Coat & Warm Sock Drive

The SLE Key Club, as well as the SLE Activism Hub, are holding a winter garment drive to help families in need within the community. You may donate new or well conditioned coats and new socks to the boxes at both main and student entrances to the East building. This drive continues for the whole late Fall/Winter season. Thank you for your patronage and assistance to those in need this season!